[isalist] Re: Cert for OWA

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:08:05 -0400

As for OWA we are in the process of buying a separate cert for that. As
before what was happening is the had their Linux box flipping the HTTP
to HTTPS for both the web and exchange site which both run on two
different LAN servers. Since the dealers themselves are too computer
illiterate to know what Internet Explorer is let alone where the Address
bar is located we had to keep the cert for the web site and flip to HTTP
so that portions of the site what stopped working when the cert was
originally installed can function normally again.

Andrew