Can't get dial-up on demand to work...

  • From: "Bull" <bull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:07:07 +0200

Hi guys,
    maybe someone can help me with my problem.
    I've setup ISA (Integrated mode) on a Windows 2000 Server SP1
    ISA came with Small Business Server 2000 that my company bought.

    I've setup ISA everything runs smoothly except the dial on demand
thing
    I've setup a dial-up entry set it to active and setup the account
that
    authenticates with the ISP.

    It's just doesn't dial...

    The client computers are Windows Me setup with the Firewall Client
and in
    their TCP/IP settings they have as gateway the IP of the ISA's
internal nic.

    Is there is sth wrong with this picture here?

TIA,
Vasilis Ioannidis.