RE: Can I export the server certificates from Inter net Explorer?

  • From: CY Chen <cychen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:19:24 -0700

Hi Nathan,

Try it.  I have published the same internal server several times via Server
Publishing.
For example, I want to expose the port 8088 and 683 listened by GateKeeper
to the external network.  I would simply do Server Publishing twice with
each on port 8088 and port 683, respectively.

If possible, you should test this configuration on your test bed network.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
C.Y. Chen
Fujitsu Software Corporation