RE: Blue Screen while using Citrix Client

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:13:37 -0700

Hi Chris,

I like changing the MTU'S on my machines just for GP. You can find the
default values
On this link from MS
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.
com:80/support/kb/articles/Q140/3/75.asp&NoWebContent=1

You can also use the ping command:
ping -f -l 1420 192.1.1.1 (enter your IP) and try different settings
this example uses MTU size
Of 1420 but when you switch to 1550 for example, you will see that the
item becomes fragmented.

You can also use the attached vbs script to make changes to MTU's your
machines. Just set the
Value to what you like from the 1440 that is listed.

Joseph