Blue Screen while using Citrix Client

  • From: "Christian Villeneuve" <Christian.Villeneuve@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:02:04 -0400

Hello.

I am wondering if someone else had this problem.

I am finding that when we use the Citrix Client internally to connect to a host
outside of your network, the ISA Server will crash and receive a blue screen.
The error that is reported is as follows.

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x0000000D, 0x00000002, 0x00000000,0x0000000D)
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I've tried systematically applying all updates and service packs to the O/S,
Windows 2000 Server to see if this would correct the problem.
It did not.
I tried applying Service Pack 1 for ISA Server (it referenced Q293161 in it's
hotfixes), but the same occurs.
I have also tried using the latest Citrix Client but to no avail.

Q293161 references this as well.
"The error message might also occur if IP routing (ICMP pass-through) is
enabled and a ping (ICMP) packet that is larger that the MTU setting is sent to
a remote host."

Can I manually change this MTU Setting?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.