RE: Bloomberg

  • From: "Shane Mullins" <tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:42:35 -0400

Paul,

    We use Surrogate Socket for NT4 on a w2k server.  It has worked fine.  I
have no complaints about that product.  We use ISA for everything that we can,
but Surrogate Socket will work fine.  With the NT4 version you may have to
tweak it a bit, call CornerPost and ask for Ryan, he can tell you exactly how
to do it.  We also use a Socks application that runs fine throught the ISA
server.  It may be socks 4.  I don't remember.

Shane