RE: Bloomberg

  • From: Paul Berg <frogman1370@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

 Tom,
Thanks for the quick reply.  I checked into Corner Post for the Surrogate
Sockets 5.0 and still no luck on them releasing the product.  The last time I
checked with them they claimed that their product would be out on the shelf in
10 days and that was back in February!  Anyone have a beta copy of Surrogate
Sockets 5.0? LOL

Paul
  "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Paul,

You might try out Surrogate Sockets. That will add a SOCKS 5 component
to the ISA Server.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder