RE: Block Users

  • From: Mango Chango <misfits_psycho78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

Miguel,
The easiest way I would think is, since you said your client were DHCP, is to
change that option in your range of address for those clients.
For What It's Worth,
H. Banks
 Miguel Angel Perez wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

That is correct, Chad, how can I change it, without too much problems for the
users. Regards. -----Mensaje original-----