[isalist] Re: Bandwidth Control

  • From: "Epsilon" <epsilon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:14:22 +0200

try bandwidth splitter ISA plugins
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Moazzam Iqbal
  To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 1:34 PM
  Subject: [isalist] Bandwidth Control

  Dear All

  I am using  ISA 2000 and I have a 256K Shared connection. Its a standalone
ISA 2000 server. Almost 50 users connect to ISA for Browsing. All filters and
blocking is through IP Address. A website is also running on it with a fix
public IP.

  The problem is that user complains about slow browsing and some times no
browsing.

  I have blocked many websites that were useless for the company.

  I cant descide which software to use for limit the bandwidth of a single user
browsing. i want to limit each user from ISA to use that only assigned
bandwidth so that the load can be distributed.

  I will be very thankful too all ISA Members for helping me out in this
critical situation.

  Regards,

  Moazzam Iqbal