Bandwidth Control

  • From: "Goktug Yildirim" <yildirim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:07:59 +0200

Hello,
Is there anyone who could deploy bandwidth controlling. I have tried so
far and haven't succeed. Is there any other way to make this stuff
working except enabling effective bandwidth in kbps (512kbps) and
defining bandwidth rule and priorities?
Each time I define a custom bandwidth rule and priority web proxy
service goes down as soon as it recevies a new web request. All I want
to do is defining a bandwidth rule of 200 priority for http protocol and
make it run!
Any help or advise or case study will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,