RE: Attorney General Ashcroft to Hackers You're an Enemy of the State

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:28:38 -0500

I would suppose that depends upon your willingness to subject yourself to a
lawsuit.

The "point" is that hackers are not terrorists, as has already been pointed
out (please notice that there is a distinction drawn between hacker and
cracker).  My point was that 'hacker' is not in itself pejorative, nor
should it be.

Paul Nuernberger
Manager
BARON Computers, Inc.