Anybody know any good Windows 2000 lists?

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:08:59 +0100

I've got a fairly complex AD-hosted DFS question, does anyone know of
any decent Windows 2000 Server lists which are populated by people who
know what they're doing?

Most I've come across are swamped with newbies.

Sorry for the off-topic post,

Joel Mansford MCP.

P.S. For anyone interested, my query is this.  I have a domain
integrated DFS which has stopped working, if you do \\fqdn\DFSRoot then
you get a path doesn't work, \\fqdn brings up an empty window,
\\NETBIOSDN does the same.  Does anyone know how Domain DFS name
resolution works? does it use DNS?

This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses by Star Internet on behalf
of The Instrumental Media Group.  Whilst every care has been taken to ensure
this message is virus-free, neither Star Internet or The Instrumental Media
Group can be held responsible for any virus it may contain.
http://www.instrumentalmedia.com