RE: After installation of ISA Server. Can't browse Internet

  • From: Amy Babinchak <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:48:47 -0400

The rules should have been automatically created for you during the
installation of SBS. Did you use the SBS installation procedure or did
you install the other components and then install ISA separately? If so,
then you will need to create the rules from scratch. You will have to do
this for both Exchange and surfing.

Amy