[isalist] Re: Add IP to external interface

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:53:49 -0500

Officially you have to reboot after adding an additional IP address. But I've
done it plenty of times without rebooting. You do have to close and re-open the
ISA console. But otherwise no probs. I've had upwards of ten IP addresses
assigned to the external interface.

Once on the phone with PSS I did it without rebooting. They were aghast and
said it wouldn't work. But it did. It always has for me.

Rob