RE: Accessing secure Web sites via ISA

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:22:25 -0800

The IIS Passwords might be out of sync.
This is due to the user account's username and password information not
being synchronized after the change. You might receive Event Log errors
telling you that your IWAM_computername account could not be logged on.
If you encounter this problem, run the synciwam script to synchronize
the passwords.

To run the script, at the command prompt type cscript synciwam.vbs
[-v|-h] -v uses verbose mode and prints a log of the script's activity.
-h prints the script Help information.