Re: Accessing secure Web sites via ISA

  • From: "Liz Milne" <liz.milne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:42:40 -0700

Spooky I am having exactly this problem. I have a few suggestion which may
help. Firstly install the ISA service pack 1 released this month. Also
check that your clients are using at least IE6 or IE5.5 SP1 as lower
versions can give you this problem.

On the ISA server managment console go into the properties of your ISA
server and set the authenitcation to basic. There is a Q article Q198116
which desribes this problem on Proxy 2.

I hope some of this helps, I am still working on our problem here but as
soon as I have an answer I will let you know.

Liz Milne
MCSE