RE: Access to only a limited list of websites.

  • From: Murad Al-Rubacy <Murad.Al-Rubacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:28:49 +0300

Dear,
i tried that before
first go to the policy element and choose the destination set ,which
included all web sites that you want ur organisation to access it
then create protocol rule that allow all users to acees all protocols
(or selected protocols:
then create site and content rule with the following parameters (action
denied) ,(applied to (those users:) ,destination( all excepted the
destination set)
i hopes it will work