Access to only a limited list of websites.

  • From: "Matthew" <Matthew.Siller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 03:23:43 -0600

I'm want to create a limited list of websites that my organizion can only
access (300 or so).  I haven't been able to find a solution with our ISA
Server software.  I've created a destination set that allows a number of
sites and then tried to apply it to a site and content rule, but it's
still allowing all sites.  If I deny all web access, then allow only these
sites, it doesn't work due to the the priority rule (deny works above
allow).

Is there a solution, or is that what the 3rd party software on the site is
designed for?  If so, which software is recommended?

Thanks,
Matt