RE: ADSL modem

  • From: "Michael Klimkin" <MStrider@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:47:52 +0400

Dear Richard,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

I don't know anything about NAT in this modem. I suspect that it doesn't
support NAT. It's home modem for small company.

Its current configuration is following:

ISA server has 2 Ethernet interfaces - one for LAN (for instance,
10.x.x.x/8), the second is for ADSL modem Ethernet cable (it's connected
directly to the ISA computer - 172.16.0.1). VPN is established from ISA
computer to the 172.16.0.138 - ADSL modem.

So, as I understood you recommend to change all 172.16.0.x addresses to
the public addresses that our provider assigned for us?

Thanks,

Michael