RE: 95th percentile reports

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:52:22 -0600

Hi Robert,

It might be common, but I never heard of it. It seems absolutely NUTS to
me. First, download bandwidth usage is the issue, not samples. You might
want to introduce your provider to MRTG. Then you guys can come up with
an agreement on the total amount of bandwdith you can use per month.

And $400/MB over the agreement is insane. The only place I can imagine
that type of inflation is the Weimar Republic :-) I pay $5/GB that I go
over the agreed 100GB/mo.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder