403 forbidden & Client VPN

  • From: "Derek Taylor" <d.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:50:03 -0700

OK, I might hold a Degree of Master of Science in Networking and I might
also be MCSA rated but it appears when it comes to connecting a client VPN
to ISA server, I'm an idiot! You may recall my recent posting referring to
this but I'll go through it again just in case. It ought to be nice and
simple.    ISA up and running fine. Several addresses on external
interface. HTTP & SMPT published OK. Been through client VPN wizard. ISA
still working fine. Make client VPN connection to external interface on
ISA. ISA now not working fine :-( Incoming web clients are presented with
403 forbidden. Only way round appears to be a reboot of ISA. It can't be
this difficult (in a very frustrated voice). Can someone please give me a
step by step idiot's guide to connecting my client VPN.