[isalist] Re: 403 forbidden 12202 The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Publishing OWA,OMA

  • From: "Clayton Doige" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 00:51:20 +0100

Can I just say to any softies who may be lurking, I love the functionality
of ISA 2K4 for sure, but when it comes to certs, it has to be made easier,
and certainly the MS docs need to be improved.

Tom, no disrespect to your site when I say this, but surely the vendor
should have the best documentation, and not somewhere like
isaserver.org????? (great site and has proven very useful, just would have
thought the proper how to's would actually be on MS DOH!!!!) Nuff said, at
least you can get the info here and on the isaserver.org site. Bad
condemnation of the MS ISA site to say the least!!!!

specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Publishing OWA,OMA

Hello Gerald,

Does not matter either way same error. I had it working without the
/exchange before my cert expired and ISA started kicking me in the @ss.

Mark