[isalist] 403 forbidden 12202 The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Publishing OWA,OMA

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:31:27 -0700

Hello,

My self gen cert expired last week, after generating a new cert and importing
into isa I now receive the message 403 forbidden 12202 The ISA Server denied
the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL)after accepting the cert warning.
ISA monitor entry is

Original Client IP      Client Agent    Authenticated Client    Service Server
Name     Referring Server        Destination Host Name   Transport       HTTP
Method     MIME Type       Object Source   Source Network  Destination Network
   Source Proxy    Destination Proxy       Bidirectional   Client Host Name
   Filter Information      Network Interface       Raw IP Header   Raw Payload
   Processing Time Bytes Sent      Bytes Received  Result Code     Cache
Information       Log Record Type Log Time        Client Username Protocol
  Action  URL     Rule    Destination IP  Client IP       Error Information
  HTTP Status Code        Source Port     Destination Port
0.0.0.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322)       No      Reverse Proxy   HIPPOCRATES     -
mail.palmdrivehospital.com      TCP     GET     -               External
2264    377             0x0     Web Proxy Filter        9/19/2006 10:19:15 AM
anonymous       https   Denied Connection
http://mail.palmdrivehospital.com/      Default rule    63.193.20.130
63.193.20.133   0x0     12202 The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform
Resource Locator (URL).       0       443

The listener is setup for basic + ssl authentication, and I have followed Tom's
book the setup the publishing rule and listener.

Any Ideas??

Mark