2 Little Problems But Big For Me Not For you All

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:51:02 -0600

Hi Guys how are you hope u all doing fine im facing 2 types of problem i
know that its configuration fault im not configuring then firewall policy
soo you all requested to please help me....

Problem :1 ....if i want to ping www.cnn.com through that Server where i
installed isaserver it cannot ping how i can ping through isa server to
different websites can some body tell me or if they the link of that
article where i can found this information please tell me ..

Problem :2...i have created one security group in my domain from this
group im using for isa authentication if i use this users group policy im
using different error message @ client side like yahoo rooms not working
if i want to use download application of download accelator its always ask
for authentication require and next thing the hotmail not working if i use
client address set in applies to then every thing works fine....

waiting for reply

Regards
Syed Ali