RE: 2 Forests or not

  • From: "Geldrop, Paul van" <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:35:58 +0200

Somewhat of a late response, I realise, but still.

You will find that ISA 2004 as a domain member is a secure
configuration, so there's no specific reason not to do so.

One final addition: If you really want to use AD-security boundaries,
use separate forests, not domains. Domains are about as secure as a
security boundary as a wet cardboard box. So, forests, not domains.
Don't interchange the idea of forests and domains, they're quite
different in a lot of aspects. :o)

Regards,

Paul