[iosaudiogamers] Re: Ideas for games?

  • From: Philip Kragnes <pmk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:10:37 -0500

Cab Driver Interactive

Each player drives a cab in New York City, picking up and dropping off
fares.
At the end of the "day," the driver who collects the most in fares wins.
The player who picks up and drops off the most fares places.
The player who drives the most miles shows.

Throw in the occasional fare who does not pay; the fare who asks the cab
to wait with the meter running; the fare who wrecks the inside of the cab
so that the driver is forced to take a break to clean it; the time-wasting
flat tire; detours; and so on.

For the sighted players, they might be able to view New York streets and
attractions through the windshield.  A running fare meter, for blind and
sighted, would be a nice touch.  Other cab ambiance would also be cool!

Philip M Kragnes, M.S.
        Computer Accommodations Program
University of Minnesota
McNamara Alumni Center