[invitrom] FW: reminder Survey

  • From: "Valk, J.B.F. van der (Jan)" <j.vandervalk@xxxxx>
  • To: "'invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:23:29 +0000

We would like to remind you that you are kindly invited to take part in the
survey mentioned below.

In case regulatory testing does not belong to your field of expertise, could
you please forward it to the relevant persons in your department or institute.

[cid:image001.gif@01CD0042.131DBD10]
Dear Madam / Sir,

You will be aware of the many initiatives to replace, reduce or refine animal
test models by models that use no or fewer animals. We are interested in
factors that are perceived by stakeholders influence the acceptance and use of
these 3R approaches for safety and efficacy testing purposes.

For this reason we kindly ask you to participate in a survey to examine to
which extent a series of predefined factors are perceived to influence
regulatory accept and use of these models.

This survey is part of a PhD project on Regulatory Acceptance and Use of 3R
Models. The study will result in an overview of drivers and barriers and a set
of recommendations to relevant parties like regulatory authorities and
manufacturers, with the ultimate goal to optimize the process of acceptance and
use of alternative test approaches for regulatory purposes.

The findings will be anonymized and will only be used for academic purposes.

If you wish to be kept informed on the results of this research, please leave
your e-mail address at question V of this questionnaire.
This survey is an important element of this project. We would therefore highly
appreciate it if you could spend about 15 minutes of your time to fill out the
form.

To go to the survey:
Click
here<http://uurespondents.netq.nl/nq.cfm?q=24c7354d-a808-4dba-813c-dd958ff8d568>

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Investigator:
Marie-Jeanne Schiffelers
Utrecht University School of Governance
Bijlhouwerstraat 6, 3511 ZC Utrecht, The Netherlands
+ 31.30.2538101/9178
m.j.w.a.schiffelers@xxxxx

Supervisors:
Prof. Dr. Coenraad F.M. Hendriksen, Netherlands Vaccine Institute
Prof. Dr. Bas J. Blaauboer.Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences, Utrecht
University
Dr. Wieger E. Bakker, Utrecht University School of Governance

GIF image