INVITROM is a scientific organisation. As such, the principal objective of INVITROM is to promote the development, application and acceptance of in vitro models and strategies.
INVITROM will meet this objective by:
- promoting the regular exchange of information on in vitro methodologies by means of meetings, symposia, workshops, bulletins, mailing list and an Internet site;
- encouraging and extending research in the field of in vitro methodologies;
- encouraging education and training in in vitro methodologies at all levels.
- cooperating with other organisations and societies concerned by in vitro approaches;
- providing a forum for communication among professionals in government, business academia and other segments of the society in order to promote the effective applications of in vitro methods;
- developing other activities which are pertinent to the science of in vitro methods.