[invitrom] FW: Sens-it-iv the Toobox and Scientific Spin-offs - 24 -25 November 2011, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Brussels - FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: "Valk, J. van der (Jan)" <j.vandervalk@xxxxx>
  • To: <invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:20:19 +0200

The Sens-it-iv Consortium has the pleasure toinform you  that they will
organize a Congress marking the official closure of this FP6 EU funded project
on November 24-25, 2011 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Brussels Airport. The
objective is to actively stimulate the transfer and implementation of knowledge
acquired, and tools developed, by the consortium in the areas of skin and
respiratory sensitization through discussion and a market place of innovation.

The topics to be covered include (i) novel opportunities for test development
(Scientific Spin-offs), (ii) promising immature tests, (iii) the Sens-it-iv
tool box, (iv) mechanisms of action, (v) impact of the Sens-it-iv progress on
current allergy testing and regulation, and (vi) gaps and future perspectives.

The targeted participants include test users, test developers, test
manufacturers, regulatory authorities, scientists, and animal welfare groups.
The program of the meeting will be available on www.sens-it-iv.eu by December
2010. Registration is already possible on the website: www.sens-it-iv.eu.

The congress fee is €300 private (early bird €250), €225 public (early bird
€175) and €150 student (early bird €100). Early bird fees are valid until
30.03.2011. Rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel are 175 Euro/night. Please inform
the congress secretariat (sensitivcongress@xxxxxxxxxxx) if you would like to
register (early bird fees are valid until 31.03.2011) or be kept up to date
with news about the congress.

If you know colleagues who could be interested in this Congress, may we kindly
ask you to forward this email and the flyer attached to them or to provide us
their coordinates?

looking forward to meeting you, we send you our very best regards,

Helma Hermans, Dissemination and Technology Transfer
Manon Vivier for Vera Rogiers, European Consensus Platform for 3R-Alternatives
(ecopa)
Hans-Ulrich Weltzien, Vice-coordinator
Erwin L Roggen, Coordinator