[invitrom] FW: ESTIV Applied in vitro toxicology course: Early bird deadline extended to 15 Oct

  • From: "Valk, J.B.F. van der (Jan)" <j.vandervalk@xxxxx>
  • To: "invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 11:35:35 +0000

Taking into consideration the number of requests we are having for extension of
the Earlybird deadline for registrations for the ESTIV Applied in vitro
toxicology course, I would like to inform that the Earlybird deadline is
extended to the 15th October 2014.
Please note that this course is limited to 25 participants, so early
registration is strongly advised.

Additional information about this course is online at:
http://estivtraining.webs.com/

Course programme attached.

Kind regards
ESTIV Secretary