[invitrom] FW: 9th World Congress on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences

  • From: "Valk, J.B.F. van der" <j.vandervalk@xxxxx>
  • To: "invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <invitrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:17:03 +0000

If you cannot read this email properly, please visit this
link<http://wc9prague.guarant.eu/wc9prague-newsletter-2.html>:
http://wc9prague.guarant.eu/wc9prague-newsletter-2.html

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF48F5.AD580D10]

Dear Colleagues, Friends,

We are very pleased to invite you to participate in the 9th World Congress on
Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences in the gorgeous city of Prague
and we would appreciate if you spread this invitation among your colleagues.

All details and news are regularly updated at the official Congress website
www.wc9prague.org<http://www.wc9prague.org/>.

Please, register for the Congress via this online
form<https://secure.guarant.cz/wc9/UserPages/InteractiveAppForms.aspx>. You can
book your ac­com­moda­tion there, too.

We also invite you to become an active participant of the congress. The
abstract submission deadline for the WC9 is 15 April 2014. You can submit your
abstract via this online submission
form<http://guarant.topinfo.cz/wc9prague/en/login>.

We look forward to meeting you in August in Prague.
[Dagmar Jírová]

[Horst Spielmann]

Dagmar Jírová
National Institute of Public Health
Prague, Czech Republic

Horst Spielmann
ACT & EUSAAT
Freie Universität Berlin, Germany

TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES VISIT THE WC9
NEWS<http://www.wc9prague.org/wc9-news/>.

ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 APRIL 2014

For submitting your abstract(s) please read carefully instructions for abstract
sub­mission HERE<http://www.wc9prague.org/call-for-abstracts/>.

VENUE

The Congress will be hosted by Hotel Hilton Prague – a perfect base to discover
the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city
center full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene.

We would like to inform you that Registration, Accommodation and Abstract
sub­mission online forms were opened.

REGISTRATION

For more information about registration please visit the Congress
website<http://www.wc9prague.org/registration/>.

To make a registration, it is necessary to fill in this online REGISTRATION
FORM<https://secure.guarant.cz/wc9/UserPages/InteractiveAppForms.aspx>.

ACCOMMODATION

GUARANT International (further referred to also as the Congress Secretariat)
has been appointed as the official hotel accommodation agent for 9th World
Congress on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences (WC9 2014) and
will handle all related arrangements.

For more details about accommodation please visit the Congress
website<http://www.wc9prague.org/accommodation/>.

Please visit the Congress website at www.wc9prague.org<http://www.wc9prague.org>

[ACT]

9th WORLD CONGRESS SECRETARIAT

GUARANT International
Na Pankráci 17
140 21 Prague 4
Czech Republic
Phone: +420 284 001 444
Fax: +420 284 001 448
E-mail: wc9.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wc9.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:logo2.png@74205731.49339466]

[cid:qrcode.gif@22050358.68407772]

This email is not intended to be spam or to go to anyone who wishes not to
receive it. If you do not wish to receive this letter and wish to remove your
email address from our database please reply to this message with “Unsubscribe”
in the subject line.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image