[interact_list] about European Science Days 2001[thanks Bernard]

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:19:41 +0100

Hi Bernhard and all the rest,

www.iew.unizh.ch/grp/fehr/esd2001

to Ben>
haven't got much access to it yet
because I am re-modeling basic concepts -
so I really cannot engage in 'new intake' -
it can really distort my process.

But seeeems* these sources are really neeeat.
Now Europeans are getting hold of early robustness
of French AI studies and Cybernetics - seems.

I'm reading MIT's 5 years old papers -
some are piss-leakingly good -

and there are simliar ideas too. GOOD.

If possible send out more 'detailed' urls you visited and
found good.

http://www.iew.unizh.ch/grp/fehr/esd2001/summer/

I'm today looking in this one -
but if there are more, you can flood mails please.

It looks much more advanced and future making than somewhere else -
bradford_peck_studies]

I'm digging European history/identity too,
it's seems about

uncertainity
constant changes and

rivalry and grace -

how to fight/compete with grace -
or with fantasm/riturals of grace -

outside world is always so harsh so
one needs to cape with fantasm of
'I can fight/do'
or 'I am safe/I'm okay' -
(possessiveness)

so it's basically 'mantra' 'symbolic' culture -

IF possible ask them about Gessel (silvio gessel)
and - 'interest free currency (currency which
do not make interest or which is not allowed to
enter into the interest making part of economic
systems)

the source is Michael Ende's book - somewhere -
and as I said J.M.Keynes said

'this idea is better than Karl Marx's -
in future people will benefit from Gessel's idea
- and not from Marx.'

A.

Convince, then we will reach. We need to break the myth of 'State
coupons' and 'State granted qualification' systems.