[insightsa] Re: a new member and sending newsletters as attachments

  • From: "Stefan Slucki" <stefan.slucki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:36:48 +0930

Hello Danijella and welcome to this list,
I am not sure if that is what you meant by "new letters"?

If you meant new messages or posts ... well as long as they relate to topics
of interest, from a blindness perspective, there is no limit.

As for sending things via attachments, I have not tried on this list.

Regards;
Stefan Slucki.