[insightsa] Checking subscription

  • From: Danijela Turner <DTurner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:30:36 +0000

Hello

I've just subscribed but not sure if I have done so effectively? Could you
please let me know if I am now officially subscribed?

Also, do you forward new letters by emails and if so how often?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Danijela Turner

South East Services Officer

Blind Welfare Association of SA
PO Box 2174
Hackham SA 5163
Telephone: 08 83251668
Mobile: 0438051223
Fax: 08 83251669
Email: dturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[Blind Logo]

IMPORTANT
The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any) is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The message
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retranmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended
receipient is prohibited.

JPEG image