[infotech] Re: the march April magazine

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:06:53 +0100

Couldn't agree more Glynnis.  I have also been with Infotech since the Brian
and Jackie show, and I love to have the cd version to refer back to on
occasions.

You will not please everyone all the time, either with the way the magazine
is presented or in the subjects covered for discussion and review, but no
one else does anything like it, apart maybe from Main Menu on ACB radio.

Long may you continue.

David