[infotech] Re: the march April magazine

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 14:43:54 +0100

Glynis thanks for supporting what we believed to be a fair and correct
viewpoint.
Hope you enjoy it!

Terry Clasper.
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
    T&T Consultancy Ltd
    Trentham Business Quarter
    Bellringer Road
    Trentham
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Staffordshire
    ST4 8GB

Telephone: 01782644141
fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268