[infotech] news of the february magazine

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:02:58 -0000

All.

I just wanted to let you know when you can expect the magazine and a sneak
preview of what's to come.

The magazine will be with you at some stage next week.

However definitely worth waiting for this one?!

First I take a detailed look at the KNFB Reader Mobile along with Scott,
both of us have been using the product and this article provides an
informative insight into the product and show it at work in one very
challenging situation.

Second we look at the new PacMate Omni with Brian.

Brian's been involved with the development of this product for some time now
and is very enthusiastic about its new features and flexibility.

Finally our Blog and podcast revolving around CSUN will be starting to roll
very soon.

Next week I'm off to Sydney to open our new Australian company so as well as
covering CSUN we will also cover the opening of the new company, and in
addition some pictures and audio about the opening of our new UK purpose
built officse which officially opened last Monday.

Myself and the Traceys are in Australia then we're joined in L.A by Brian
and our webmaster Phil, so lost of fun to be heard over the next couple of
weeks.

Brian will write with more information about the link for the podcast in due
course.

Terry Clasper.

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Stanley Mathews Way

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GQ

Telephone: 01782644141

fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268