[infotech] skype and the pac mate

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:47:22 -0000

Hi

As promised I have followed up on the issue concerning Skype and the pac
mate.

Yes it is possible to script it.  I had a look this morning.  It's now just
a case of someone actually doing it but at the moment you cannot move
through the contacts list with the arrow keys etc.  I personally don't have
a requirement to use Skype on the pac mate although I use the pac mate for
lots of other things day to day, so I probably would not script it myself
but someone is bound to do it sooner or later.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Stanley Mathews Way
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GQ

Tel: 01782644141
Fax:  01782 664856
Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.