[infotech] displaying layout info on a pac mate

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:17:31 +0100

                hi to all

I am very disappointed to learn that a braillist using a pac mate omni or a classic model, can not visually see bold italic etc. representation on a braille display
Why i wonder is this not implimented?
Surely before all this pdf viewing and all the other stuff, the basics should be put in place which in my view, are document layout for those like myself who need it I may just sell my pac mate with 20 cell display as at present it is no use to me, as when i find a job i need to see critical layout information
regards will

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.