[infotech] Getting excited about the sight Village Podcast

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindipod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:08:27 +0100

Hi

It's time once again to start getting enthusiastic and excited about
this year's Sight Village exhibition!

Once again, T&T Consultancy Ltd are offering a truly virtual interactive
experience in the form of our Sight Village Blog and Podcast. For anyone
who does not know, Sight Village is the largest exhibition in Europe and
takes place on 15, 16 and 17 July in Birmingham UK.

The Podcast will be produced prior to and including the three days of
Sight Village and most importantly, it is a completely free service!
Whether you can attend Sight Village or not, we would very much like you
to be part of our Blog and Podcast which we hope will be better than
ever!

As was the case during 2006 and 2007, we will do our very best to
deliver presentations from exhibiting companies through the Podcast,
which take place during Sight Village 2008. We received a great deal of
positive feedback from people who were able to hear presentations
shortly after they were presented to the public.

However while we as Editors of the Blog and Podcast will give our
comments concerning the event, we would like other companies and
particularly visitors to the exhibition to give their perspective of
what has become a large magnificent showcase. This can be done in any
one of the following ways:

As a company, you could arrange a short interview with us using the
telephone or Skype, giving details of new products you will be
demonstrating and displaying.

As a member of the public, we could interview you using the telephone or
via Skype about your potential expectations of the event. Which
suppliers will you be visiting? Are there any presentations which
interest you? Will you be attending Sight Village for more than one day?
We would like to know any thoughts you have about Sight Village.

You can send us some text which we could place on the Blog with your
comments about Sight Village.

You could send us an MP3 file by Email containing a recording of your
thoughts of Sight Village prior to the exhibition.

Visit us at Room G3 or Hall D at Sight Village during the three days and
ask to be interviewed for the Podcast.

Take a portable recorder with you to Sight Village, if possible, to
record your thoughts and experiences while you are there. They can then
be Emailed to us.

We hope that the public will be the driving force behind the Blog and
Podcast to make it a truly amazing experience. Any comments, requests
for interviews or recordings should be sent to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While we will be conducting short interviews with exhibiting companies
for the Podcast, the primary coverage will be delivered through our
flagship audio product, Infotech Magazine.  Last year, Infotech magazine
contained six hours of interviews with company representatives!

As the company producing the Blog and Podcast, T&T Consultancy Ltd
reserves the right to edit any aspect of the submitted material.

To visit the Blog, please visit
http://tandtconsultancy.wordpress.com
where you will also find our CSUN and Sight Village coverage from this
and previous years.
The feed for the Blog to be used within Internet Explorer, an RSS Reader
or Podcatching Client is
http://feeds/feedburner.com/tandt/

To find out about our upcoming seminars taking place at Sight Village
2008, and new products we will be displaying, please visit our Latest
News page at
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/latest_news.html

We all hope you will enjoy the Podcast!

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager

T&T Consultancy Ltd
Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Stanley Mathews Way
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GQ

Tel: 01782644141
Fax:  01782 664856
Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.