[infotech] Re: The next edition of Infotech

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:18:22 -0000

Hi Bill Terry here not Brian.
The forthcoming infotech will coer January and february so the answer to your
question is no the last magazine was the december one.
Hope you enjoy the Pocket Plextalk review.
I've a feeling we have already discussed the vI-Player however let me discuss
wich Brian when I see him tomorrow and we'll see what we can do.
All the best.

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: terryclasper