[infotech] The next edition of Infotech

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tandt-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:18:09 -0000

Hi

Among the articles within the next edition of Infotech to be released in
february, we will have a review of the Plextalk Pocket portable DAISY audio
recorder/player and memo taker.  This will be a comprehensive review discussing
and demonstrating many of its functions.

Many people are interested in the way in which this device functions so it is a
programme not to be missed.  we also have other articles within the upcoming
edition of the magazine.

For more information about Infotech if you are not a subscriber, please visit
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/infotech.html

Brian Hartgen