[infoshare] Re: check writing program

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:10:17 -0400

Dear  Lynne,  What a bummer!  There can be something wrong with this
network here, I don't know if it's the fire-wall program or what it
might be.  But okay, I iwll do w  the best I can.What is self-voicing
though? Is this something new?  This sounds intteresting.  Give my best
to Maria. Stay in touch.  Best regards,  Lucia