[infoshare] Re: check writing program

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 03:23:22 -0400

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for this information.

No problem on the delay. I know that you're a very extremely busy individual.

I was patiently waiting for your response because I knew that you would get
back to me.

So again , thanks and take care. I'll check this out and give it a try.

I didn't get to say but I'm a recently licensed Manager and I'll be working up
in the Bronx at the Main General  office working with the vending machines up
there. So I need something that I can use to help me write checks and keep
track of my checks for my business.

The name of my business is called "E Double Vending".

Eric