[infoshare] Re: back online

  • From: "S. Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:10:29 -0500

Hi,

Can't come.  Contractor will be here becauyse the sofa andbed would not go up
and down.  They had to take off the moldingand dooir frame.  Tomorrow they have
to put everything  back.  Unless some miracle happens, I have to stay here.
Have a great holiday.  I miss you and hope to get there sometime.  This house
stuff is getting tiring!
Sharlene