[infoshare] Re: NEXT MEETING

  • From: "E. Elizabeth" <esquared100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 22:20:02 -0500

Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to the meeting either.  Ben has a
birthday party to attend, and of course, we waited until the last minute
(tomorrow morning) to shop for a present.  Sorry I haven't been able to make it
yet this year.  I'm glad that the internet is back in order over there.

Ellen Elizabeth