[infoshare] all automated, tollfree information

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:16:32 -0400

Dear LIsters:  I am so happy I am now on the info-share list.  I miss
all the people and cherish your friendships.

Here is a problem.  I noted that tollfree information, directory
assistance, is totally completely automated. I dialed 1800 373/3411 and
was told to go to a website.  I dialed Verizon's 1800 255/2255 and a man
who was impatient and unreceptive toldme that he couldnot help me. I
have diffuclty with websites, since so many have graphics.  What to do?

Stay in touch and stay well.  Sincerely,  Lucia Marett