[infoshare] Re: a sneak peak

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:15:12 -0500

EXCELLENT!!  Valerie is a great teacher.  This is my first time hearing you
sing jazz and I see you've got it in you!!  FANTASTIC!! Which do you like
singing better, classical, pop tunes, COUNTRY or jazz?

Now, my last question is when do I GET to try some of these dishes that you can
cook!!  <smile>