[infoshare] Re: a sneak peak

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:04:22 -0400

Hi Lynne,

I don't know if you received my last email asking you which link do I enter on
to hear your wonderful and beautiful voice on the sneak peak.

So if you could get back to me and let me know which link to enter on so I can
hear your wonderful voice?

Thanks Lynne, Take care and Yes, I hope that you stayed in on Saturday because
it was pretty nasty out there.

Eric