[infoshare] Re: Your netbook problem.

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:12:55 -0400

Al,
Thank you very much for this info. I'll see what it's like when I get home. I haven't wanted to turn it off for fear that it would take a century to start up again. <smile>

Lynne, who is extremely grateful that she has a desktop system as well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Cutolo" <acutolo@xxxxxxxxxx>